★Gaming★

[Gaming][bleft]

★Technology★

[Technology][twocolumns]

★Discoveries★

[Discovery][bsummary]
Powered by Blogger.

Hacking 101

Welcome to ★360finditall★

Hacking101 .....

Many of you may have probably seen these computer tricks before but I’m hoping that there are still some who ’ll be amazed with what I’m going to show you. These are some of the most popular and really amazing computer tricks that I collected from the internet. I know you’re excited to see these tricks so I’m going to show it to you now.
Check this out:




For Windows PC users:
1. What’s with the word “CON”? Try to create a folder anywhere you like (i.e. desktop, my documents). Rename the folder with CON and see what will happen. Try to rename other files (i.e. images, documents) with CON. Still, it doesn’t change right?

2. What’s up with “BUSH”? Open your notepad. Type “Bush hid the facts ” without the “ “. Save it and open it again.

3. Test the strength of your anti-virus Do you want to know if your anti-virus is really protecting your PC? Open your notepad and copy-paste this code
The Code
“X50!P%@AP [4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}EICAR- STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS- TEST-FILE!$H+H*
without “”.
Save the file as eicar.com . If your anti-virus is really protecting your PC, it will warn you about this “virus tester”. NOTE: This isn’t harmful to your PC. This is just a simple test to check if your anti-virus can detect virus. For more info, ask me.

Internet Tricks:
1. Flying Images Go to Google Images. Search for anything you want (i.e. dog, baby). Now, copy and paste the code below in your address bar and hit Enter . Flying Images javascript
The Code
j a v a s c r i p t :R=0; x 1 = . 1 ; y 1 = . 0 5 ; x 2 = . 2 5 ; y 2 = . 2 4 ; x 3 =1.6; y 3 = . 2 4 ; x 4 =300; y 4 =200; x 5 =300; y 5 =200; D I =d o c ume n t . getElementsByTagName ("img"); D I L I . length; function A(){for ( i =0; i - D I L ; i ++){D I S
I [ i ] . style ; D I S . position='absolute'; D I S . left=(M a t h . sin (R*x 1 + i *x 2 +x 3 )*x 4 +x 5 )+"px" ; D I S . top=(M a t h . cos (R*y 1 + i *y 2 +y 3 )*y 4 +y 5 )+"px" }R ++} s e t I n t e r v a l ('A ()',5); void (0);

2. Your web browser is shaking! This is a simple trick. Just copy and paste the code below in your address bar and see what will happen. Shake Your Web Browser javascript
The Code
j a v a s c r i p t :function S hw (n) {if ( s e l f . moveBy ) {for ( i = 35; i > 0; i --) {for ( j = n; j > 0; j --) { s e l f . moveBy (1, i ) ; s e l f . moveBy ( i ,0); s e l f . moveBy (0,- i ); s e l f . moveBy (- i ,0); } } }} S hw (6)


3. Hack any website and edit them Actually, with this trick, you won’t really be able to hack any website (I just named it that way) but you can edit them. Visit any website and copy- paste the code below in your address bar. Edit Any Website javascript
j a v a s c r i p t :d o c ume n t . body . contentEditable ='true'; d o c ume n t . designMode='on'; void 0
Edit the website according to your preferences; you can add texts, remove paragraphs and more!

 4. Collapsed Images Use it on websites with many images to see its full effect. Just copy-paste the code below to your address bar and see what will happen to the images. Try it out here. Altered Images JavaScript
The Code
j a v a s c r i p t :R=0; x 1 = . 1 ; y 1 = . 0 5 ; x 2 = . 2 5 ; y 2 = . 2 4 ; x 3 =1.6; y 3 = . 2 4 ; x 4 =300; y 4 =200; x 5 =300; y 5 =200; D I =d o c ume n t . images; D I L I . length; function A(){for ( i =0; i - D I L ; i ++){D I S I [ i ] . style ; D I S . position='absolute'; D I S . left=M a t h . sin (R*x 1 + i *x 2 +x 3 )*x 4 +x 5 ; D I S . top=M a t h . cos (R*y 1 + i *y 2 +y 3 )*y 4 +y 5 }R ++} s e t I n t e r v a l ('A ()',5); void (0);


Feel free to ask your questions and if you need more helps.. Don't forget to call your friends!!!!




Drop your questions

No comments: